Friday 27 July 2012

Wali Ram


HH Babaji Maharaj has told the interesting story of Wali Ram who left the minister ship of Aurangzeb. He then become a carefree mystic lost in his own world and stayed in wilderness.  Wali Ram later become a well – known sufi poet. His family also got spiritual inclined when they saw his transformation. Wali Ram’s son Nandram also become a spiritual poet and later joined the services of Guru Gobind Singh. One of his poems in Gurmukhi is titled Nand Pachisi describing Kaliyuga, the contemporary Age of Darkness, which was written in 1687. Bhagwan Bhola Nath Ji manifested as Yuga Avtar to end this age of Kaliyuga.
Comments –
Priya Nath Mehta  - Special Blessings! You are indispensable in researching this spiritual history as no one had ever done before! Congratulations on this noble research!
Siddharth Gaur - Prabhuji I was most unfortunate as I never got an opportunity to serve you in any way. Even the most slightest of my endeavors to please Your Holiness would have given God an excuse to descend His Grace on me because --
Raihmate Haq bahaa hami joyad
Raihmate Haq bahaana name joyad.
“The grace of God does not demand a price. It merely seeks an excuse to come.”
I am so delighted that I was able to partake of your love and blessings by putting photos on facebook, the inspiration for which came from my reading the book “Shree Babaji Bhagvan” which you gave me at the function. Now the Grace of God has indeed found an excuse to come to me.
Now I wish to humbly present a rubáiyát (Four lined poetic verses) which I have now composed to rejoice this very special day of my life. My knowledge of Urdu is very limited and I am a man of low intelligence, but in the Devine Court of God what counts is the effort. Poetry is very dear to my Lord so I make an attempt which may amuse my Lord just as a father is delighted to hear some words in his praise from a small child no matter how inept it may seems.
Mujhe uus Kalander ke Dill Ko Behlanee Ka ek Bahana Mil Gaya
To uus Karime Khudda ke Rehmat ko Uterne ka Naya Thikana Mil Gaya.
Us Mubarak Bahane ke bahane jo Barsa vo Baaqi Rihame Ruhani Bushr
ke uus Sahenshahe Husn ko Apne Aalam me ek Aur Deevana Mil Gaya
I got an excuse to amuse the heart of that great mystic (Kalandar - Parbhuji)
It gave a new destination for the Merciful (Karime) grace (Rehmat) of God to decent.
Due to that auspicious excuse such everlasting (Baaqi) Rain drops (Reham ) of Devine (Ruhani) Happiness (Bushr) fell.
That, the Emperor of Magnificence (Sahenshahe Husn – Shree Nathji) found another lover in His world(Aalam)
- I hope what I wrote in my last line may come true and Shree Nathji except me as His lover in some lifetime or at least for my minuscule endeavor my name would be written among those who did had yearned for Shree Nathji’s Love at some point of time. “Mera bhee Nam Nath ke Chahne Walo Me Likha Jayee”
Jai Nath ji ki
Priya Nath Mehta  - Blessings! Very touching and moving words indeed! The fulfillment of this desire lies in the words of your own intensity of desire so beautifully expressed by you in the wonderful Rubaiyat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment